Come Be Our Office Manager
A Huge Seat to Fill
For the last 4 years our Office Manager Laura has made the Healing Arts Center feel warm and comfortable; more like visiting an old friend than going to a doctor’s office. She always had the answer, whether it was navigating insurance, guiding you through whether our services were right for you, or simply a hug. It’s with both sad and happy news that we announce Laura’s departure from the captain’s chair of the HAC in Old City and will be moving on to an even bigger role at the Medical School of Drexel University.
Think you have what it takes to sit in that chair?
HAC is searching of an amazing, mature person to connect with each patient and continue our tradition to stand out for its warmth and competence as it has for the last 11 years. The job will not always be easy. There will be moments where you’ll have to juggle an incoming call, a patient in front of you and a provider giving directions at the same time with poise. There will also be moments of deep satisfaction of guiding our patients and clients to better health and feeling cared for.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all patients.
- All patient interactions including scheduling, taking payments, answering basic questions about the practice both in person and over the phone.
- Managing the basic operations of 4 distinct practitioners and patient populations.
- Overseeing, managing and delegating tasks of front desk staff at 3 other offices.
- Basic insurance company interactions such as verifying benefits and obtaining referrals.
- Experience in and a quick learner of new information pertaining to a wide range of medical specialties.
- Computer & Tablet wiz (Mac OS and iOS)
- Executing all duties within HIPPA guidelines
Pay range: Commensurate with experience. $40k-$47k.
Benefits: Medical. 15 days paid vacation per year.
If you think you're the one...
Send an email with a quick introduction AND a story about a positive or negative experience with a receptionist as a writing sample.
Resumes sent alone will not be considered.
Send emails to email@example.com.